Author Topic: hy from Austria  (Read 10325 times)

rainer

hy from Austria
« on: 18/12/05 »
Друзья Hy YRV Я от vienna в Австралии.

До сегодня, я не знаю будет форум YRV внутри Россия, но я очень радостен увидеть вас! В 2002 -го октябре я покупаю красный na YRV и в I -го rebuilde 2004 в марше он состязается.

Rebuilde он от ручной коробки шестерен к автоматической коробке шестерен и приспосабливать его с двигателем K3-VET куда я получаю от разрушенного YRV turbo от Германии. Здесь вы можете найти некоторый pics от моего rebuilde и от моего автомобиля и от разрушенные слишком.

http://www.japan-oldies.at/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=176

пожелайте вам множество потехи с вашим YRV теплое приветствие

Rainer

« Last Edit: 18/12/05 by rainer »

Offline URAN

• Почётный писатель
  • Юра
    • dzembak на DRIVE2.ru
hy from Austria
« Reply #1 on: 18/12/05 »
Hello rainer!

Glad to hear from you!

You have done a realy great work! I think your YRV with manual gearbox is a real hurricane! :D

Dear rainer, I hope you can help us. We are already found service manual for YRV NA version, but still can`t neither find, nor buy Service manual for YRV Turbo version. If you have it, please, give us that part of it which contains information about how to repair K3-VET engine.

URAN

azlok

hy from Austria
« Reply #2 on: 18/12/05 »
Hy, Rainer!

Whether truly my assumption what  front and rear suspension bracket YRV is similar to suspension bracket Toyota Duet ?
You used strengthened stabilizers Duet ?
http://www.japan-oldies.at/gtti/stabis_4.JPG
« Last Edit: 18/12/05 by azlok »

rainer

hy from Austria
« Reply #3 on: 18/12/05 »
(post=289:date=18.12.2005 - 17:01:name=azlok)azlok @ 18.12.2005 - 17:01) 289
Hy, Rainer!

Whether truly my assumption what  front and rear suspension bracket YRV is similar to suspension bracket Toyota Duet ?
You used strengthened stabilizers Duet ?
http://www.japan-oldies.at/gtti/stabis_4.JPG

The Toyota Duet and the (old) Daihatsu Siron (type M100) are the same car. All the cars, also the "Toyota Duet calleded are made by Daihatsu in Osaka. The suspension system is the same then in the YRV (M300).

You can order the swaybar for the YRV from Whiteline in Australia, they have also a Onlineshop.

The front swaybar is specially for the YRV, the rear one is taken also for the Daihatsu Sirion/Toyota Duet

I build in the swaybars to reduce the body lateral movement you can feel within corners with your YRV.

I would also recommend the lower springs for the YRV, the fit in all cars, same lower springs in the Toyota Duet, Daihatsu Sirion M100 (older one) and in the YRV.

If you have a YRV NA (with K3-VE engine) I would recommend you to get the monyfold from the Toyota Yaris (also "ECO" called in same countries). This will fit to the K3-VE engine.

(post=288:date=18.12.2005 - 10:30:name=URAN)URAN @ 18.12.2005 - 10:30) 288
Hello rainer!

Glad to hear from you!

You have done a realy great work! I think your YRV with manual gearbox is a real hurricane! :D

Dear rainer, I hope you can help us. We are already found service manual for YRV NA version, but still can`t neither find, nor buy Service manual for YRV Turbo version. If you have it, please, give us that part of it which contains information about how to repair K3-VET engine.

URAN

I'm sorry, I have a YRV with K3-VET engine with automatic gearbox, not with manual gearbox!
BEFORE it was a standard YRV with K3-VE engine with manual gearbox.....

Yes, sure, I can help you with the manuals. But all my manuals are in German language, is this a problem for you?

Best way you send me an e-mail with your postal address!  ;)

Compare this "2" differnt cars ;)

http://www.carprices.co.uk/models/Daihatsu/daihatsusirion

http://www.cars-directory.net/gallery/toyo...t_773973_p.html
« Last Edit: 18/12/05 by rainer »

Offline URAN

• Почётный писатель
  • Юра
    • dzembak на DRIVE2.ru
hy from Austria
« Reply #4 on: 18/12/05 »
Yes, sure, I can help you with the manuals. But all my manuals are in German language, is this a problem for you?

O-ho-ho :: Well, German is much more easier to understand than Japanese :: :: ::  Anyway, will be happy to have it ::  Hope to guess meaning by drawings and schemes!

The mail is written!

azlok

hy from Austria
« Reply #5 on: 19/12/05 »
Rainer, Thanks!

azlok

hy from Austria
« Reply #6 on: 18/03/06 »
2 Rainer !!!
We had problems which we cannot solve without assistance.
You could not assist or the help in this question?
Have made efforts, we can not find short troble codes of electronics of the engine. Thankful in advance.
« Last Edit: 18/03/06 by azlok »

rainer

hy from Austria
« Reply #7 on: 27/03/06 »
(post=1673:date=18.03.2006 - 21:04:name=azlok)azlok @ 18.03.2006 - 21:04) 1673
2 Rainer !!!
We had problems which we cannot solve without assistance.
You could not assist or the help in this question?
Have made efforts, we can not find short troble codes of electronics of the engine. Thankful in advance.

Whats exactly your problem? How can I assitance you? Please describe your problem.

But please send me this (also?) as e-mail to [email protected] I don't receive e-mail notifications from this forum if there are new postings.

azlok

hy from Austria
« Reply #8 on: 27/03/06 »
OK!

azlok

hy from Austria
« Reply #9 on: 13/07/06 »
(post=1833:date=27.03.2006 - 20:26:name=azlok)azlok @ 27.03.2006 - 20:26) 1833
OK!
Стоит отметитЬ проблема с короткими кодами удачно разрешилась.
Как оказалось, они есть в мануале.