Клубная движуха > International corner

Rear wheel bearing for 4wd

(1/2) > >>

srbija:
Hi.

I´m having problem whit squealing noise from rear wheels whan turning in corners. Found that some one have the same problem on forum but google translate wasn´t helpfull enough. It´s probably rear wheel bearings. So if anyone could give me part number and dimensions i would be very gratefull. On internet is easy to find bearing for 2wd, but for 4wd is very little information and same bearings that are mentioned seem to small (iner dimension of bearing is smaller than shaft diametar).

Buy

ZM:
for 4wd 90043-63249

srbija:
Thank you a lot.
Позже (30/12/15) добавлено:By this part number two sizes could be found 30x62x20 and 31x62x20 mm. Does any know the actual size?

bubaleh:
Hi. Kit for 4wd

srbija:
Hi,

this bearing is impossible to find in Serbia. Can someone post more pictures of bearing and if possible some pictures of dismantling process. What type of bearing is it? First is it ball bearing, single or double row? Or is it same kind of two piece bearing... As I see on pictures above it looks that only one side is sealed? Only what I can find in Serbia is 62206 2RS bearing, but  dont know does it suits...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version